→ Lagrime di San Pietro
Lagrime di San Pietro
Découvrez içi notre dernier video avec les ‘Larmes de Saint Pierre’ (Lagrime di San Pietro) de Roland de Lassus, enrégistré live à l’Oratoire du Louvre à Paris, le 21 avril 2016.
→ Auditions 2016
Collegium Vocale Gent is organising auditions for excellent choral singers and young soloists born after after 1976, with an interest in all voice types, with a high grade of musicality, flexibility and experience in ensemble singing. Our main focus is the Romantic repertoire, but singers interested in our polyphony, baroque and contemporary projects are also welcome.
The auditions will take place in
- Berlin (15-17 November): venue to be determined
- Brussels (7-9 December): De Munt/La Monnaie (Salle Fioco, Leopoldstraat 23B – 1000 Brussels)
They will be judged by Dominique Verkinderen and Matthias Lutze .
PLEASE NOTE THAT BOTH AUDITIONS (BERLIN-BRUSSELS) ARE FULLY BOOKED [01/10/2016]
NEW APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR NEW AUDITIONS IN 2017.
THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
APPLICATIONS FOR AUDITIONS
Applicants are requested to send the following information and material to email@example.com
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. A personal information form, including your name, voice-type, address, telephone/mobile number,
e-mail, date & place of birth & nationality
3. A picture of yourself
4. Details of the complete programme that you intend to sing
5. [Optional] A recording with a short aria or Lied as mp3 file (max. 5MB) or a link to your YouTube page
You will be required to prepare:
1. An aria of your choice by J.S.Bach or G.F.Handel (at your chosen pitch of A=440 or 415 Hz)
2. A Lied of your choice from the Romantic German repertoire (countertenors can sing a song by Dowland or Purcell for example).
3. For choir and ensemble singers – the motet ‘Singet dem Herrn’ BWV 225 by J.S.Bach (only the final part, from bar 256). Soloists should sing another aria of their own choice.
Please note: Piano A = 440..
Readable and well organised scores must be sent to the accompanist
Professor Jonathan Alder | Stubenrauchstraße 4, 12161 Berlin | Germany
Dominique Verkinderen – casting and auditions
Collegium Vocale Gent | Drongenhof 42, B-9000 Gent | Belgium | t +32 9 265 90 54 | m +32 475 97 67 97
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.collegiumvocale.com