Vacancy Executive Director
Collegium Vocale Gent is recruiting a new Executive Director!
Interested? Then read the vacancy below.
JOB TITLE: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
General management and coordination of the ensemble
- Development and implementation of the strategic plan in consultation with the artistic director and the president of the board of directors
- Final responsible for a creative artistic management
- Final responsible for the financial management
- Final responsible for the marketing of all productions in Belgium and abroad
- Final responsible for the media policy: audio and video recordings, streaming, social media…
- Final responsible for the organisational structure of the office, the personnel policy and the people management of the team and musicians.
- Deliver on objectives from the long-range vision
- Report to the board of directors
- General representation of the organisation: serve as the public face of Collegium Vocale Gent to the outside world
- Leadership qualities
- Team player
- A broad artistic vision
- Charisma and ability to negotiate with government agencies, organisers, performers, partners, grant providers, sponsors, etc.
- Language proficiency: fluent in at least Dutch, French and English
- Having an extensive network is an important plus
- Availability: full time job with frequent travel in Belgium and abroad
- Relevant experience in a similar role(s)
Please send your CV and cover letter no later than 6th March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following a selection based on the CV and cover letter, a number of candidates will be invited for an interview.
For questions about the job content, please contact:
Jens Van Durme via email@example.com or +32 475 28 09 34
or Sophie Cocquyt via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 477 449990
We hire based on merit, regardless of gender, age, national origin or disability.